HEALTHY AND FAST WEIGHT LOSS DIET
Although achieving healthy and rapid weight loss creates a negative impression at first, it is not difficult at all with a real nutrition program.
These strategies will help you reach the desired weight without tiring you and quickly overcome if you are in the plateau period.
1.Change: Every morning, supplement yourself with Omega fish oil, vitamin C, probiotics and a high-quality multivitamin. In this way, the spiritual need for nutrients will decrease as the micronutrients that the body needs will be taken.
2. Amendment: Eat nutrient-rich foods such as green drinks, hearty salads, and bone broth every day. Green drinks should be made from leafy greens that are packed with vitamins and minerals, fiber and raw food enzymes to aid digestion. To make bone broth, slow cooking the bones at low heat extracts collagen, bone marrow and other beautifying elements from the bones, including amino acids, minerals, glycine and gelatin, which help beautify the gut, keep the nutrient content strong and reduce inflammation. If you want, you can buy it ready-made.
3. Amendment : Eat fiber from green, leafy and raw vegetables. As always, eat non-starchy, low-sugar vegetables as much as you want. Keep starchy/sugar roots and tubers (like sweet potatoes and beets) and whole grains to a minimum.
4. Amendment : End your portions. Do portion control at each main and middle meal. The easiest way to realize this formula would be to consume your food for at least 15 minutes, not fast. Recent research shows that eating less (IF Diet style) can provide anti-aging and longevity benefits.
You don’t need to count calories, but creating a discontinuous power deficit can result in fat loss.
How open are you in your energy? A 500 calorie deficit per day can be tolerated by more than one person, but a 1000 calorie deficit per day will be counter-body, aggressive and difficult to maintain. Regardless, don’t drop your calories below 1000 per day, even if you think it will lead to faster weight loss. At this point, you will lose muscle and sacrifice your health. Probably not.
5. Change: IF try. Amidst the many benefits of the IF diet: production of human growth hormone (which helps your body burn fat, build muscle and slow the aging process), normalize insulin sensitivity, regulate ghrelin levels (also known as the “hunger hormone”), reduce triglyceride levels, reduce inflammation and It has to reduce radical damage.
6. Change : The nutrients in caffeine and green tea from coffee and polyphenols can also help reduce hunger and boost fat burning (especially in the morning). Don’t overdo it on caffeine, especially if you’re working too hard or sleeping too little – too much can stimulate the adrenals. Therefore, set 2-3 cups of coffee (about 300-400 mg/day) as the upper limit.
7. Change : Reduce your fat intake. Yes, we prefer a relatively high-fat diet more than once. But if you want to lose fat as quickly as possible, you may find that eating fibrous vegetables and protein is more filling.
8. Change : Watch out for sauces that are often loaded with sugar and other crap. When dining out, ask for different creations to replace the everlasting sauces. You may want a few slices of lemon or vinegar to squeeze onto the salad.
Avoid These Foods That Prevent Fat Loss
- Certain foods can stop your weight loss. These foods are low quality foods with no real nutritional considerations and should be avoided at all costs.
- Processed foods or foods that contain a random ingredient that you can’t say or spell.
- Foods containing fried foods or industrial vegetable oils (for example, soybean oil, corn oil, safflower oil, peanut oil, or canola oil).
- Cereals or white carbohydrates (including wheat, oats, barley, rice and corn) or works made from them (pasta, etc.).
- Artifacts containing sugars, corn syrup, or corn syrup.
- Artificial Sweeteners or any artifact containing them (eg, Sucralose, Splenda, or NutraSweet).
- Soy or soy-containing products (eg, tofu, soy protein isolate, tempeh, many topping burgers, soybean oil, soy sauce, hydrolysed vegetable protein, etc.).
It should not be forgotten that losing weight quickly will not harm the body if it is fed healthily. You can lose weight by adding healthy foods to your diet.
Dietitian Cosku HAPPY